Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa


Over the past week, I fell down on my bloggersizing duties - t'was gay pride in NYC and I found my exercise salvation on many a dance floor instead...my sincere apologies, but! to make amends, I plan on making several postings today - especially since I head out of town tomorrow for the world premiere of a client's opera.

On such a weekend, we may find ourselves partying a bit more than usual, staying up a bit later than usual and despair that our general routine of wellness has run amuck. Generally, I give a big booness to such debachery, but a big release and celebration can sometimes be a great thing...just in moderation. We strive on so many levels, all year long, to be supreme beings of beings of health, and, yet, only takes a few days to feel as though we've become morbid beacons of the most grotesquely unfit. One way in which to switch this about is to start from the inside out...a fine detox, a potently fibrous  regime, a great daily multivitamin and some fine skin care can quickly help to retrieve the stunning object of perfection lost in club land only a few nights prior.

Check out the amazing products at http://www.usana.com/dotCom/products/index.jsp

With this weekend's 6am mornings - (6am where I see the sun rise, not 6am where the sun wakes me) - and arsenal of markaritas,  my face should resemble that of a 13-year old boy embarking on his journey into manhood, but thanks to the ridiculously potent, pharmacutical grade quality of these skin care and nutritional supplements, I am once again my glowing self: 

WERQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment